Entrust SSL Certificates Why Entrust Security Service Education Subscription Certificate Management Authentication Discovery Customer Success Products
Certificate Comparison EV Multi-Domain SSL Advantage SSL Standard SSL UC Multi-Domain SSL Wildcard SSL Private SSL
Device Certificates Mobile Devices
Adobe CDS Signing Code Signing
Personal Secure Email Enterprise Secure Email
Certificate Management Management Service Discovery QuickStart Programs
Subscription Comparison Certificate Comparison Support
Installation Help Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) QuickStart Programs Knowledge Base Guides & White Papers Order Tracking SSL Install Check CRL Checking CSR Viewer Revoke a Certificate Supported Servers & Browsers Root Certificate Downloads Contact Support
Glossary Blog Misuse Form Legal Agreements Partners Resellers Web Hosters Affiliates About Us Fact Sheet History Executives News and Events Careers Awards Third-Party Validation Contact Us My Account Contact Us Entrust.com +1-866-267-9297 Phone Blog Email Support Installation Help Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Knowledge Base Guides & White Papers Order Tracking SSL Install Check CRL Checking CSR Viewer Revoke a Certificate Supported Servers & Browsers Root Certificate Downloads Legal Agreements EV Mis-use Form Contact Support
Entrust Certificate Services Support Knowledge Base Last Modified: 2017-06-29 13:33:35.0
How to unlock an Entrust IdentityGuard Soft Token application? Article Number: 46529
The soft token application has been locked out due to five times failed on attempt to enter PIN number. Forgotten PIN number. Steps:
1. Write down your PIN Reset Code that showed on the locked soft token application. NOTE: The PIN Reset Code below just for example purposes. When your soft token application has been locked out, you should have your own PIN Reset Code generated.
2. Proceed to your regular login screen for Entrust Cloud SSL Services portal at : http://login.entrust.net/IdentityGuardFederation/authentication/firstFactorAuthentication Or you can visit our main website at : http://www.entrust.com and then select My Account -> Entrust Cloud SSL Services Portal
3. Enter your User Name and Password. If you forgot your password, then click on I’ve forgotten my password link on the bottom of the page. 4. After you login the first factor, you will be directed to main dashboard site:
5. Click on the Settings button on the upper right hand side of your screen and select Manage My Account:
6. You will be directed to the second factor login site. Click on the link I have misplace my token:
7. The Self-Administration login screen will be opened. Enter your user name and password. This is the same user name and password that you entered on the step 2 which is your login credentials for the certificate portal.
8. On the Self-Administration second factor authentication login screen, click on the link question & answer challenge:
9. On the Question & Answer challenge screen, please enter your answer based on the set of questions that being setup during initial account setup process. If you cannot answer the challenge, please contact our SSL technical support team. Example of the Q & A challenge:
10. After you answer the questions correctly, you will be directed to Self-Administration Actions. Click on the option My Entrust IdentityGuard Mobile OTP or Desktop Soft Token application is locked.
11. Click on Yes button to confirm and continue:
12. You will be directed to PIN Reset Code site. Please enter your PIN Reset Code from your soft token application. See step 1. Example:
13. The unlock code will be issued to you on the screen. Example of the unlock code screen:
14. Launch Entrust IdentityGuard Soft Token App from your desktop PC or handheld device where you installed the application. Example : (Windows 7 base OS) Start menu -> Entrust -> IdentityGuard Soft Token
15. Enter the unlock code that was generated from the Self-Administration portal to unlock the Entrust IdentityGuard Soft Token application and click Unlock button to continue:
16. You are now required to create a new PIN number to protect Entrust Identityguard soft token. Make sure you write down or remember this new PIN number.
17. At this moment, the process of unlocking your soft token application has been completed. You can now use this Soft Token to login to your Entrust Cloud SSL Services Portal to manage your SSL certificates. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Entrust Certificate Services Support department for further assistance: Hours of Operation: Sunday 8:00 PM ET to Friday 8:00 PM ET North America (toll free): 1-866-267-9297 Outside North America: 1-613-270-2680 (or see the list below) NOTE: It is very important that international callers dial the UITF format exactly as indicated. Do not dial an extra "1" before the "800" or your call will not be accepted as an UITF toll free call. Country Number 0011 - 800-3687-7863 Australia 1-800-767-513 Austria 00 - 800-3687-7863 Belgium 00 - 800-3687-7863 Denmark 00 - 800-3687-7863 990 - 800-3687-7863 (Telecom Finland) Finland 00 - 800-3687-7863 (Finnet) France 00 - 800-3687-7863 Germany 00 - 800-3687-7863 001 - 800-3687-7863 (Voice) Hong Kong 002 - 800-3687-7863 (Fax) Ireland 00 - 800-3687-7863 Israel 014 - 800-3687-7863 Italy 00 - 800-3687-7863 001 - 800-3687-7863 (KDD) Japan 004 - 800-3687-7863 (ITJ) 0061 - 800-3687-7863 (IDC) 001 - 800-3687-7863 (Korea Telecom) Korea 002 - 800-3687-7863 (Dacom) Malaysia 00 - 800-3687-7863 Netherlands 00 - 800-3687-7863 00 - 800-3687-7863 New Zealand 0800-4413101 Norway 00 - 800-3687-7863 Singapore 001 - 800-3687-7863 Spain 00 - 800-3687-7863 00 - 800-3687-7863 (Telia) Sweden 00 - 800-3687-7863 (Tele2) Switzerland 00 - 800-3687-7863 Taiwan 00 - 800-3687-7863 00 - 800-3687-7863 United Kingdom 0800 121 6078 +44 (0) 118 953 3088 TN9017
© Copyright 2018 Entrust®, Inc. All rights reserved.
Entrust - Three Lincoln Centre 5430 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy #1250 - Dallas, TX USA 75240 Entrust - Secure Digital Identities and Information Certification Authorities - WebTrust - Deloitte