Home / Industry report / Healthcare-medical (industry-verticals/healthcare-medical) / Global next generation sequencing market 2024
Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market - Analysis and Forecast (2017-2024) (Focus on Product Type, Technology, Application, Country Analysis, Market Share Analysis, Funding Scenario, Trend Analysis, and Competitive Landscape)
PLEASE SELECT A FORMAT SINGLE USER Electronic (PDF) 4599.00
The global next generation market was estimated at $4.14 billion in 2016 and is estimated to grow over $11.92 billion by 2024. The global next generation sequencing market is expected to grow with a double
MULTI USER Electronic (PDF) 6099.00
digit compound annual growth rate between the years 2017 and 2024. SKU: BH039A
Published Year: 2017
DELIVERY TYPE Online/Email Physical
ADD TO BASKET
Table Of Contents
Customize Report REQUEST SAMPLE (requestsample? id=470&type=download)
Request a Brochure (http://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=470&type=brochure)
The Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Industry is a multibillion market which consists of multitudinous companies involved in the OUR HAPPY CLIENTS
manufacturing of instruments, kits & consumables, and development of software to bolster the NGS workflow. Advancements in sequencing chemistry, molecular biology, and technical engineering over the years have profoundly increased the sequencing efficiency while decreasing the cost. Impressive progress in these fields have paved the way for development of massively parallel, high-throughput sequencing technology, known as Next Generation Sequencing (NGS). The purpose of this study is to gain a holistic view of the NGS market in terms of various influencing factors, such as recent trends, technological advancements, role of service providers, and funding scenario in the market. The scope of this report constitutes of an indepth study of the global next generation sequencing market, including a thorough analysis of the products across different regions. The market has been segmented into ‘technology’, ‘product’, ‘application’ and ‘geographical regions’. The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering into the market.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global NGS market with the help of key factors driving the market, restraints and challenges that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape
Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
the future trajectory of the market expansion. The report includes an in-depth examination of the key ecosystem players and key
Market - Analysis and Forecast (2017-2024)
strategies & developments taking place in this market. In addition, the report includes market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities and
(Focus on Product Type, Technology,
challenges) and industry analysis.
Application, Country Analysis, Market Share
The research study considers the market share analysis for a comprehensive understanding of the global NGS market and assesses the factors governing the same. Funding scenarios, Porter’s five force analysis, opportunity matrix, detailed product mapping and R&D
Analysis, Funding Scenario, Trend Analysis, and Competitive Landscape) (http://bisresearch.com/industry-report/global-
analysis have been included in the report.
The market by region has been further sub-segmented in countries and in each sub-segments, key market trends, list of key players, and recent developments were listed.
Global Cancer Imaging Systems Market Analysis and Forecast (2017-2025) Focus on
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
Products (Analog Mammography, Digital Breast
• What are the major market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global next generation sequencing market?
Tomosynthesis, Molecular Breast Imaging, MRI, CT, PET, and others), Cancer Types, End Users,
• How did the next generation sequencing market evolve and what is its scope in the future? • What are the key developmental strategies which are being implemented by the key players to stand out in this market? Among these strategies which strategy is currently dominating the market? • What is the total addressable market (TAM), segmental addressable market (SAM) and the potential market opportunity of the global next generation sequencing market?
26 Country Analysis, Patent Analysis, Market Share Analysis, Growth Share Matrix, and Competitive Landscape (http://bisresearch.com/industry-report/global-
• What is the market share of different leading segments and sub-segments of the market for the years 2017 and 2024?
• How will each segment of the global next generation sequencing market grow during the forecast period and what will be the revenue
Global High Acuity Information Solutions Market
generated by each of the segments by the end of 2024?
(2017-2025) (Focus on Product, End User, and
• Who are the key players dominating the global next generation sequencing market and their respective share in the market?
• Who are the key players dominating the next generation sequencing market, in different product segments namely instruments and
kits & reagents?
• What are the influencing factors that may affect the market share of the key players? • What is the perception of investors worldwide towards the market and which type of companies are receiving significant investments?
• Who are the leading service providers of sequencing tests and what is their contribution to the market? What is the concentration of
Global Biologics Drug Discovery Market Analysis
service providers worldwide?
and Forecast, (2017-2025) (Focus on
• How the market has been segmented on the basis of technology? Which technology is leading and and what is its share in the
Method/Phase, Product Type, Manufacturer Type
and Competitive Landscape)
• Which geographical location will contribute to the highest sales of sequencing products and how regions have been further segmented
• Who are the key players dominating the next generation sequencing market, in different regions namely North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and their respective share?
Global Biologics Market -Analysis and Forecast (2017-2025) (Focus on Pipeline Analysis, Product
• What is the market share of companies by different segments, namely products, technology, and geography, along with the global
Type, Therapeutic Application, Country Analysis,
share analysis of market?
and Market Dynamics)
• What is the investors’ perception towards the market?
• What is the frequency of service providers’ presence in different geographical regions?
The key players which have been contributing significantly to the NGS market include 10x Genomics, Agilent Technologies, Inc., bioMerieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, GenapSys, Inc., Illumina, Inc., New England Biolabs, Inc., NuGEN Technologies Inc., Oxford Nanopore Technologies Limited, Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc., Partek, Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc., QIAGEN, and Thermo Fisher Scientific, among others.
Media Coverage (http://bisresearch.com/mediacontact)
cookie-restriction-mode) Terms and Condition (http://bisresearch.com/terms-ofservice) Contact Us (http://bisresearch.com/contact-us)
(http://www.linkedin.com/company/bisresearch) (http://twitter.com/BISResearch) (http://plus.google.com/106405672741418834097) (http://www.facebook.com/bisresearch/)
© 2017 BISRESEARCH.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Powered by : FineSoft Technologies